1,498 Sq. Ft.
12,600 Sq. Ft. Lot
160 S Gordon Way, Los Altos
SPACIOUS, SINGLE-LEVEL HOME WITH STUNNING DESIGN
INCLUDES COURTYARD & DREAMY GARDENS
This gorgeous home blends impeccable style with comfort, leisure, and a sought-after location just blocks from excellent amenities. Idyllic gardens with a spacious courtyard surround the home, deepening its sense of indoor-outdoor hospitality.
Abundant must-have amenities suffuse the interiors with modern luxury, including high ceilings, hardwood floors, two fireplaces, and central cooling. Elegant living and dining areas anchor the layout, which reveals a kitchen/family combo and serene, handsomely appointed bedrooms. The large master suite showcases three closets and a sky-lit luxury bath.
Moments away are beautiful Washington Park, Sunnyvale Library, and shopping and dining in newly revitalized Downtown Sunnyvale. Commuters will have prime access to Caltrain, Light Rail, and commuter routes, while students are across the street from Vargas Elementary and can quickly reach Sunnyvale Middle and Homestead High (buyer to verify attendance).
- Boasting a dreamy garden setting, this home basks in natural warmth, affording a lifestyle of convenience at the very heart of vibrant Sunnyvale
- Elements like dimmable lighting, dual-pane windows, and central cooling amplify the home’s functionality, while hardwood floors, two fireplaces, and vaulted trey ceilings create casual elegance
- Designed to optimize indoor-outdoor entertaining, the layout opens to the gardens at multiple points, allowing seamless transitions
- High ceilings elevate the sizable living and dining rooms, and the living room presents a fireplace flanked by bookcases
- A flexible breakfast/family area opens off the island kitchen, which includes a walk-in pantry, dual sinks, and updated stainless appliances
- The laundry center is conveniently designed near the three bedrooms, while the regal master suite offers three closets and a sky-lit bath complete with dual vanities, a jetted inset tub, and separate shower
- Additional amenities include a two-car garage, large courtyard with picturesque pergola, private rear patio, and luxuriant landscaping with mature fruit trees
- Moments away are beautiful Washington Park, Sunnyvale Library, and shopping and dining in newly revitalized Downtown Sunnyvale, including incoming developments like Whole Foods and the AMC theater
- Commuters will have prime access to Caltrain, Light Rail, Central Expressway, and Highways 82, 85, and 237, and are also near top employers like LinkedIn, Apple, and Google
- Students are across the street from Vargas Elementary and can quickly reach Stratford School, Sunnyvale Middle, and Homestead High (buyer to verify attendance)