1,600 Sq. Ft.
122 Sand Hill Circle, Menlo Park
UPDATED SPACES EMBRACE GOLF COURSE LIVING
PRIVATE TOWNHOME OVERLOOKS 18TH FAIRWAY
Resting beneath towering redwood trees, this upgraded townhome lies alongside the pristine Sharon Heights Golf Course, affording a calm, relaxing lifestyle tucked away from the bustle of Silicon Valley. The community masterfully balances a location just moments from top attractions with beautiful surroundings immersed in privacy and serenity.
Sky-lit, open-concept interiors flow into a private terrace with sweeping views of the 18th fairway. Details like bamboo floors, vaulted ceilings, and remodeled kitchen and baths create a sense of modern luxury. Included are an oversized two-car garage, stylish bedrooms, and flexible lower level with wet bar—perfect for a playroom, office, or fitness center.
Enjoy prime access to Highway 280, major companies, and award-winning Las Lomitas schools (buyer to verify attendance). Exciting opportunities abound as golf, hiking, and world-class downtown venues in both Palo Alto and Menlo Park are all within easy reach.
- Surrounded by natural beauty and offering a premier level of peace and quiet, this private townhome combines stylishly updated spaces with centrality and modern convenience
- Premium upgrades include bamboo floors, dimmable lighting by Lutron, fashionably remodeled baths, and more
- Interiors bathed in natural light showcase a free-flowing floorplan and towering beamed ceilings, creating a sleek, loft-like ambience
- A sky-lit dining room with console opens to a living room with fireplace, while a sizable private terrace overlooks the 18th fairway and provides easy indoor-outdoor livability
- Clad with natural stone finishes, the beautifully refinished kitchen offers a full backsplash, stainless appliances, soaring ceilings, and breakfast nook with terrace access
- The serene master bedroom displays custom storage, including a walk-in closet, and accesses an updated en-suite bath featuring an oversized shower with seating
- Two secondary bedrooms with high beamed ceilings enjoy extensive custom closets, and are conveniently arranged near a tastefully updated full bath
- Designed for versatility, the finished lower level enjoys a laundry center and wet bar—ideal for a playroom, office, or fitness center
- Included are an attached, oversized two-car garage, abundant storage options, tank-less water heating by Takagi, and much, much more
- Immersed in privacy, this exclusive community allows residents to partake of a peaceful lifestyle that feels far removed from Silicon Valley, yet is just moments from the vibrant downtown areas of Menlo Park and Palo Alto
- Daily amenities like Starbucks and Safeway are easily accessible, while recreational options at Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club, the Dish trails, and scenic open space preserves are all nearby
- Students are close to elite private academies, Menlo-Atherton High, and award-winning Las Lomitas Elementary and La Entrada Middle Schools (buyer to verify attendance)
- Commuters will have easy access to top VC firms, Highway 280, Stanford University, and major employers like Facebook, HP, Tesla, VMware, and more