2063 Sq. Ft.
on a ¼ Acre Lot
1417 Brookmill Road, Los Altos, CA 94024
UPDATED RESIDENCE ON PRIME CUL-DE-SAC
SPACIOUS, BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS
Large, beautifully landscaped yards frame this cul-de-sac home in the popular South Los Altos neighborhood. Updated amenities and a spacious, open layout promise exceptional opportunities for any lifestyle.
Free-flowing living and dining areas adjoin a sunny kitchen and family room, while each of the four bedrooms is well-designed with plenty of storage space. At the heart of the home is an expansive patio accessed by both the family room and the master suite, allowing easy, flexible indoor-outdoor living.
Enjoy living near everyday necessities, tranquil parks, and the vibrant downtown areas of both Los Altos and Mountain View. Commuters are moments from freeways and top employers like LinkedIn and Google, while students are close to excellent private schools and top-ranking public schools, including Oak Avenue Elementary, Blach Junior, and Mountain View High (buyer to verify attendance).
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2,063 Sq. Ft. House
- 0.25 Acre Lot
- Tucked within desirable South Los Altos, this cul-de-sac home is inundated with natural light and boasts a highly livable floorplan, a variety of upgrades, and prime access to top Silicon Valley attractions
- Every room is thoughtfully designed for optimal utility, featuring dual-pane windows, abundant cedar storage,
- The sunken living room showcases a fireplace with a raised hearth, and flows into the open dining room and adjacent family room for easy, casual flexibility
- A desk center, peninsula, and fine appliances distinguish the sunny kitchen, and a nearby mudroom affords laundry appliances, a sink, and outdoor access
- Each of the four bedrooms provides cedar closet storage, including a large master suite that presents outdoor access, an extensive walk-in closet, and a private bath with dual vanities and an oversized shower
- Both yards showcase sizable lawns, while the backyard is privately designed with a spacious, central patio—prime for outdoor entertaining
- Additional amenities include an attached two-car garage and thoughtful upgrades like roofing and gorgeous landscaping
- Enjoy living near the library, groceries at Safeway and Trader Joe’s, Starbucks, Peet’s Coffee, and large, beautiful parks with sports courts and picnic areas
- Easily reach El Camino Hospital, stunning recreational facilities like Los Altos Golf & Country Club, and the vibrant downtown areas of both Los Altos and Mountain View
- Commuters are moments from Caltrain, Highways 82,85, 237, and 280, and top employers like LinkedIn and Google
- Students are close to excellent private schools like Stratford and Pinewood Schools, and top-ranking public schools like Oak Avenue Elementary, Blach Junior, and Mountain View High (buyer to verify attendance)