2,097 Sq. Ft.
12,698 Sq. Ft.
1093 Eastwood Court, Los Altos, CA 94024
ELEGANT LIVING ON DESIRABLE CUL-DE-SAC
SPACIOUS LAYOUT & BACKYARD PARADISE
Exuding comfort and serenity, this well-appointed home is perfectly suited for the modern lifestyle. Built by developer Ditz-Crane, it has been thoughtfully updated and now showcases a gourmet island kitchen. An expansive lot frames the residence, and top local amenities are merely moments away.
The sun-lit layout is spaciously designed, while kitchen, family, and dining spaces share an open-concept layout for effortless function. Every bedroom is large and comfortable, including a private master suite with dual dressing rooms and outdoor access. Surrounded by a screen of mature landscaping, the property offers an immense outdoor paradise with flowering shrubs, orange and lemon trees, and footpaths.
Enjoy living near Safeway, Starbucks, serene parks, and the exciting downtown areas of both Los Altos and Mountain View. Commuters have prime access to freeways and top employers like LinkedIn and Google, while students are close to excellent schools, including Oak Avenue Elementary, Blach Junior, and Mountain View High (buyer to verify attendance).
- Occupying a sought-after cul-de-sac location, this residence by famed developer Ditz-Crane has been updated to offer a world of comfort, serenity, and convenient access
- A spacious, versatile floorplan permits optimal utility, and fabulous features like hardwood floors, plantation shutters, and three fireplaces elevate the home’s distinguished character
- Trey ceiling treatments and a bow window adorn the expansive living room, while the flexible office/formal dining room is centrally designed for day-to-day functionality
- Stylishly remodeled, the gourmet island kitchen anchors open-concept family and dining areas, and displays two sinks, granite countertops, stainless appliances, Sub-Zero refrigeration, and dual ovens, a gas cooktop, and ventilation by Thermador
- Each of the three bedrooms provides cedar closet storage, including a large, private master suite that presents a fireplace, three closets, dual dressing rooms, and outdoor access
- The property enjoys a screen of mature landscaping, allowing you to entertain or unwind in an outdoor paradise showcasing footpaths, orange and lemon trees, and multiple flowering shrubs
- Additional amenities include an attached two-car garage, laundry center with front-loading appliances, tastefully remodeled hall bathroom, and both drip and spray landscape irrigation
- Enjoy living near Starbucks, groceries at Safeway, popular dining spots, and large, beautiful parks with sports courts and picnic areas
- Easily reach El Camino Hospital, stunning recreational facilities like Los Altos Golf & Country Club, and the exciting downtown areas of both Los Altos and Mountain View
- Commuters have excellent proximity to Caltrain, Highways 82,85, 237, and 280, and top employers like LinkedIn and Google
- Students are near excellent private schools like Stratford and Pinewood Schools, and top-ranking public schools like Oak Avenue Elementary, Blach Junior, and Mountain View High (buyer to verify attendance)