2,100 Sq. Ft.
17,000 Sq. Ft. Lot
814 Parma Way, Los Altos
LUXURY REMODEL & JAW-DROPPING GROUNDS
CORNER PROPERTY ON SOUGHT-AFTER STREET
Tucked away along one of the most desired streets in Los Altos, this tastefully updated residence exhibits a warm personality imbued with sophistication. The brilliant layout connects to spectacular gardens with a luxuriant pool retreat, embracing the best of indoor and outdoor living.
Interiors are embellished with features like crown molding, surround sound, and abundant built-in storage, and include a spacious living room with fireplace and dining room with bar. The chef’s kitchen is resplendent with honed stone countertops, stainless appliances, and an island with breakfast center. Outdoors, exquisitely landscaped grounds showcase a heated pool with spa and waterfall, surrounded by multiple seating areas—prime for entertaining.
Students will be near top-ranking schools like Covington Elementary, Blach Intermediate, and Los Altos High (buyer to verify attendance). Situated within moments of Downtown Los Altos, this location allows premier access to freeways, outdoor recreation, shopping, fine dining, and more.
- Presenting a rich blend of leisure, luxury, and prestige, this impeccably remodeled home occupies a desirable corner property on one of the most elite streets in Los Altos
- Nestled amidst breathtaking gardens, the home reveals interiors that showcase details like crown molding, surround sound, abundant built-in storage, and a flexible layout infused with natural light
- Sophisticated living and dining areas share an open-concept floorplan and offer a fireplace flanked by cabinetry and an extensive bar with U-Line mini refrigerator and wine storage
- Teeming with luxurious amenities, the remodeled chef’s kitchen displays honed stone countertops, an island with breakfast center, custom cabinetry, and stainless appliances including a Thermador gas oven range with pot-filler
- Each of the bedrooms is designed for optimal versatility, including a master suite with a remodeled bath, two bedrooms with a shared bath, and a flexible office/fourth bedroom
- Sliding French doors open to a backyard paradise designed for entertaining, boasting a heated freeform pool with spa and waterfall feature, surrounded by multiple seating areas and gardens with mature fruit trees
- Included are both drip and spray irrigation, pool storage, a sizable garden shed, an attached two-car garage with overhead storage, a laundry area with pet shower, and much, much more
- This exclusive yet extremely central setting lets residents live within moments of Starbucks, Safeway, popular eateries, and pristine recreational areas like spacious Rosita Park
- Just blocks away is Downtown Los Altos, which includes fine dining and shopping venues, banking, coffee and tea shops, and Hillview Library
- Students are near private academies like Pinewood School, Heritage Academy, and St. Francis, and sought-after public schools like Covington Elementary, Blach Intermediate, and Los Altos High (buyer to verify attendance)
- Enjoy excellent proximity to commuting routes like Foothill Expressway and Interstate 280, and you can easily reach world-famous Stanford University and top companies like VMware, Nest Labs, and Tesla